Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Helmet Head

My family is blessed with unusually powerful, almost god-like, intelligence. This blessing comes at a cost. Our brains are so heavy that it deforms our skulls when we are babies. The shear weight flattens out which ever side we sleep on the most. Because of this, Baby Sammy now has to wear a helmet to help round out his skull.

That is the story I’m going to tell Baby Sammy when he’s old, unless he pisses me off. Then I’ll tell him his head was so empty his skull started to deflate like a party balloon as it looses air.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Always good to have a back-up plan...

Anonymous said...

I never knew there were more of us out there...

melvisx said...

Hopefully he can now avoid riding the short bus to school

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for a pic of Baby Sammy in the helmut. :)

I've left you something at my Funhouse blog, because I love your blog. I know you're a guy and all, but hey, post it proudly! :)