Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank you mommy

My girls (age 5 and 6) have reached the age where flatulence is no longer just a bodily function. It is now funny. The girls were finishing dinner while my wife and I were in the kitchen. Every couple of seconds one of them would make a raspberry sound, say something and then both would start laughing. My wife and I were busy and they weren’t screaming so we didn’t pay much attention at first. After several minutes, we listened to what they were saying. “(Raspberry sound). Thank you mommy for adding a nice smell to dinner. (laughter). (Raspberry sound). Thank you dad for adding a nice smell to dinner. (laughter).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Les said...

My husband and I use to call those rasberry sounds fart knockers.

Anonymous said...

The AdSense Google is serving with this post this evening is pretty funny: "Adult Diapers."

Inspector Clouseau said...

Your blog readers assume that you expired from the inhalation of flatulence gas. Should we hold a memorial service on the web?

Inspector Clouseau said...

We hope that my prior comment made in jest, regarding death from flatulence, was not based in fact!

Inspector Clouseau said...

Thanks.Just wanted to make sure that you were still out there. We need your sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. that is so cute :)

Tina said...

Ew! Rasberry sound? That's grossly hilarious!